* It was a rather uneventful practice today as UCLA continues to have several players out and as spring ball winds down. There was no tackling today, barely thudding, as it was mainly positional drills.
* The team did, however, have some extra conditioning at the end of practice, something that has been needed for a long time. It was actually quite interesting to see most of the coaching staff do the half-gassers as well. Noel Mazzone has some wheels.
* Scary moment when Devin Lucien appeared to suffer a knee injury, however Mora classified it as a tweaked ankle and said reports have been good so far.
* Dalton Hilliard worked extensively on defense again after offering to switch back to help with depth last week.
* Damien Holmes shifted to inside linebacker today because of the lack of depth. It shouldn’t be a permanent move by any means, but pretty impressive that he’s changed his body to the point that he can play inside linebacker if needed.
* Joseph Fauria and Darius Bell spent some time in individual work, but their status for the spring game is still unknown.
* Jeff Baca (flu), Anthony Jefferson (back) missed practice.
Oh and finally…filmed an interview with Steven Manfro. Just you wait.