– Why Stanford will beat Arizona State for a Rose Bowl berth, according to the Bay Area News Group’s Jon Wilner.
– Steve Sarkisian has already hired two members of his Washington staff. Might defensive coordinator Justin Wilcox be the next to head to USC?
– An older man kicked a younger man in the face at last week’s Territorial Cup game between ASU and Arizona.
– The memory of Pat Tillman continues to inspire the Sun Devils.
– Arizona State hasn’t played the same team twice in the same season since 1936.
– Now that Michigan State has lost a game, Arizona could move to No. 1 in the country for the first time in over a decade if it beats UNLV on Saturday.
– A breakdown of Oregon coach Dana Altman’s recent contract extension
– Oregon State coach Craig Robinson’s predictions of an improved defense have so far gone unfulfilled.
– The Pac-12 has seven contractual bowl ties. It also has nine bowl-eligible teams. Washington State athletic director Bill Moos is trying to make sure the Cougars aren’t left out.
– Cal will soon play on Kabam Field at Memorial Stadium. The video game company has been awarded naming rights through the next 15 years for $18 million.
– A student group has asked Utah to stop its use of the “Utes” name and drum-and-feather logo.
– The University of Colorado Board of Regents has approved a $140 million plan for athletic facility upgrades. About $10 million have been raised in private donations so far.