Week 3 was a good one for the offense. The pass protection definitely improved, which in turn helped the passing game progress. However, one day without Josh Rosen showed that life without him at this point would be pretty bleak.
The Bruins have four more spring practices left, finishing camp with the Spring Showcase on Saturday at 11:30 a.m. at Drake Stadium. Here’s everything you need to get caught up on what happened during week 3:
- The Bruins are looking for a leader among a deep pack of receivers
- Notes/observations: Offense gets its first “win” of spring
- Video interviews with Rick Wade, Keisean Lucier-South, Eric Yarber and Scott White
- The Bruins have a playbook now and they’re starting to get the hang of it
- Notes/observations: Offense continues upward trend
- Video interviews with Jim Mora, Tom Bradley, Austin Roberts and Adarius Pickett
- Kenny Walker wants to emulate Jordan Payton in more ways than one.
- Notes/observations: A good day for the tight ends
- Video interviews with Walker, Kolton Miller and Alex Van Dyke
- Kennedy Polamalu is handing Josh Rosen the keys to his offense
- Notes/observations: Rosen out with hip soreness
- Video interviews with Mora and Polamalu, courtesy UCLA athletics
- UCLA landed a big commitment from four-star DE Jaelan Phillips
- Chart: A look at the hole left by the departures of Payton and Thomas Duarte
Up next: Day 12, 4:30 p.m.