It’s about time.
After a long bowl-game-less offseason and a five-week preseason, it’s finally UCLA game day. Sunday is Josh Rosen‘s return to the field, Jedd Fisch‘s UCLA debut and Jim Mora‘s first chance this year to prove he still has the program heading in the right direction.
UCLA kicks off its season against Texas A&M at the Rose Bowl at 4:30 p.m. The TV broadcast is on FOX with radio on AM 1150.
- The Bruins are just ready to hit reset
- Scouting report with my prediction
- Pregame graph: Fisch’s previous coordinating positions
- Keep a look out for new food options at the Rose Bowl this year
- I dropped by the What’s Bruin Show this week to ramble about things I learned during UCLA’s five weeks of preseason prep
- From our SCNG UCLA season preview:
- The Bruins are at a crossroads entering Mora’s sixth year
- Five big questions facing the Bruins
- A game-by-game breakdown of the year ahead
- Preseason stories on some of UCLA’s new faces:
- Fisch survived major heart surgery. Reviving the UCLA offense can’t be that hard, right?
- Pay attention for a receiver wearing No. 17 on Sunday. Christian Pabico was the big winner of training camp
- Darnay Holmes is coming home to the Rose Bowl
- Teammates say Jaelan Phillips is ready to make plays from Day 1
- Sunny Odogwu brings sunshine to Westwood
- On an old face in a new situation: Why Rosen is the “Chosen” one
- Not related to the game, but interesting: Mora was the highest-paid public employee in California last year