UCLA’s losing streak to Stanford is almost at double digits. The Bruins have lost nine in a row, a skid that predates head coach Jim Mora, and get their annual chance to snap it at Saturday at 7:30 p.m. at Stanford Stadium. The mighty Cardinal have looked vulnerable in the past two weeks. They lost to USC and San Diego State, giving up 478 combined rushing yards in those games.
The TV broadcast is on ESPN with Mark Jones (play-by-play), Rod Gilmore (analyst) and Quint Kessenich (sideline). Radio is on AM 1150 with Josh Lewin (play-by-play), Matt Stevens (analyst) and Wayne Cook (sideline).
Here is all your pregame reading:
- UCLA is free from Christian McCaffrey and now has to deal with Bryce Love
- Scouting report with my game prediction
- Pregame graph: What does UCLA have to do to win?
- From the San Jose Mercury News: Matt Dickerson is coming home
- From earlier this week:
- The defense goes back to the drawing board
- Despite its recent struggles, Stanford is still Stanford to UCLA
- From USC walk-on to top target, what Caleb Wilson is doing to maximize his role at UCLA
- This one matters to Mora
- Youth is no excuse for poor effort from linebackers
- Answers to your questions this week
- On Stanford: