UCLA bounced back from a crushing loss to Stanford. Now the Bruins are waiting for Theo Howard to do the same.
After committing two fatal errors against Stanford, Howard’s playing time was slashed the following week against Colorado. He had only one catch for 5 yards against the Buffaloes. Since setting career-highs in catches and receiving yards against Hawaii, Howard has only nine catches for 64 yards in three games. The sophomore is optimistic he can recover soon.
“The main thing for me is just not losing confidence in myself because I know that I have the ability to go out there and play,” Howard said. “(I) just need to focus and keep working on it.”
- Football video interviews
- Got football questions? Leave them in our weekly Q&A
- Football will be featured on Pac-12 Networks’ “The Drive” on Thursday
- From men’s basketball media day: Bruins trying to mix youth and experience
- Men’s basketball video interviews
- Women’s basketball picked to win Pac-12