Arizona’s Khalil Tate set an NCAA record in rushing yards for a quarterback last weekend. UCLA’s Josh Rosen leads the country in passing. Which quarterback’s style will steal the show Saturday at Arizona Stadium at 6 p.m.?
The Bruins (3-2, 1-1 Pac-12) are coming off a bye week while the Wildcats (3-2, 1-1 Pac-12) just got their first Pac-12 road win since 2015. Arizona head coach Rich Rodriguez is looking for his first win over UCLA during his tenure after five straight losses to Jim Mora.
Saturday’s game is on Pac-12 Networks with the radio broadcast on AM 1150 or AM 570.
Pregame reading links:
- Two Southern California signal-callers from opposite schools of quarterbacking will take center stage Saturday night
- Scouting report with injury updates and my prediction
- Pregame graph: UCLA’s third-down go-to guys
- From earlier this week:
- The Bruins should be well-rested Saturday night
- The defense tied to prepare for both Tate and Brandon Dawkins
- Darnay Holmes and Darick Holmes Jr. make Saturday’s game a family affair
- Updates on Theo Howard, Mique Juarez and Jordan Lasley
- Answers to the weekly Q&A
- “Solid” but not great: Linebackers trying to gain momentum
- On Arizona:
- Not game-related but noteworthy: Jedd Fisch‘s name pops up in Bruce Feldman’s story on the Oregon State head-coaching vacancy