Jim Mora knows its rivalry week. If he didn’t, then he was immediately reminded by the large gaggle of reporters in attendance at his weekly Monday press conference.
As UCLA prepares to face No. 11 USC on Saturday, Mora wants to recognize the importance and excitement of the annual rivalry, but doesn’t want the emotions of the day to get the best of the Bruins.
“It’s (about) not getting out of your head when the emotions start to ramp up because it is a rivalry,” Mora sad. “It’s still playing with great emotion but not becoming an emotional wreck when you can’t recover from a good play or a bad play and lose your fundamentals.”
- Leftover from the weekend: Jordan Lasley is back, but is he here to stay?
- Video of Mora’s press conference
- Donald Trump is reportedly involved in the case involving LiAngelo Ball, Cory Riley and Jalen Hill in China
- First look at USC
- Darren Andrews was named a semifinalist for the Biletnikoff Award
- Video: Jonathan Khamis and I preview the game