Defensive coordinator Tom Bradley talks about the big plays that continue to kill the Bruins, Memphis receiver Anthony Miller and defensive end Keisean Lucier-South.
UCLA is one win away from a perfect nonconference season, but this last hurdle doesn’t look like an easy one to clear.
The No. 25 Bruins (2-0) face Memphis (1-0) at Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium on Saturday at 9 a.m. PT. Both defenses are dealing with injuries and suspensions while both offenses have big playmakers, so we could be in for a Saturday-morning shootout in UCLA’s first road game of the season.
The TV broadcast is on ABC and the radio broadcast is on AM 1150.
All your pregame reading:
- UCLA looking to put together a complete team performance against the Tigers
- Scouting report with stats, injuries, and my prediction
- Pregame graph: UCLA has history with Memphis head coach Mike Norvell
- From earlier this week
- On two controversial targeting calls that might leave UCLA without two of its starting linebackers
- Get to know Memphis: Five questions with the Commercial Appeal’s Tom Schad
- Rip Scherer is back to his old stomping grounds
- UCLA’s offense trying to stay humble and hungry despite hot start
- The passing game is clicking, can the running game catch up?
- Answers to your questions, including some speculation about the UCLA injuries
- On Memphis: