Here’s the parking and other game day information for Thursday night’s game against Arizona at the Coliseum.
THURSDAY NIGHT USC FOOTBALL AT THE COLISEUM
FAN INFORMATION FOR TAILGATING, PARKING, TRANSPORTATION
Because the Thursday (Oct. 10) USC-Arizona football game at 7:30 p.m. in the Coliseum is being held on a weekday, all USC classes will still be in session and will operate on their normal schedules. Therefore, fans should be aware of several changes to a typical USC game day logistics, including alternatives that will enhance the fan experience. A special webpage for fans attending the game– WePlayFor2013.com/Thursday–has been launched to provide information about tailgating, parking and transportation options.
Tailgating and Parties:
· Tailgating or picnicking will not be permitted on campus, no exceptions.
· This restriction includes campus buildings, parks, the Row, plazas, etc.
· Tailgating at the Coliseum and Exposition Park will be allowed as on a normal game day.
· Here are some tailgating alternatives:
o Cardinal & Gold Picnic – For the first time ever, the renowned Cardinal & Gold Picnic at the Coliseum will be open and available to all game ticket-holding fans, based on availability. Non-Trojan Athletic Fund members may purchase C&G Picnic passes for $65 per person while supplies last. For more information, go to trojanathleticfund.com/athleticevents/categories/athletic-department-events/pre-game-picnic or call (213) 740-4155.
o Football Pre-Game Tailgate at the Galen Center – Both the Galen Center Founders Club and Arena will be open for a catered tailgate party for $25 per person. To reserve Galen Center Tailgate passes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
o L.A. Live – For fans parking at L.A. Live, several restaurants and establishments there will be open and welcoming USC fans. For a comprehensive list of the restaurants and venues at L.A. Live, go to lalive.com/eat .
§ The Lawrys Carvery at L.A. Live will offer USC-Arizona ticket holders 10% off on the day of the game (fans should show their game ticket when paying). The Lawrys Carvery menu is here: http://www.lawrysonline.com/lawrys-carvery/menu .
· Football game attendees will not be permitted to park in on-campus lots. However, campus season parking passes will be honored for this game
· Parking at the Coliseum will remain the same for passholders of those lots.
· In addition to the lots at the Coliseum, the several nearby parking areas will be available. Campus season parking passes also will be honored at these lots.
o The USC Parking Center – 3401 Grand Ave. Enter off 35th street, East of Grand.
o Parking Structure 1 – 3701 Flower Street. Enter off Flower, South of Figueroa.
o Parking Structure 2 – 3335 South Flower Street. Enter off of Flower, north of Figueroa, or from Figueroa across from Entrance 3.
o Shrine Lot – 645 Jefferson. Enter from Jefferson just east of Entrance 4 (between the Shrine and Gateway), or from 32nd Street.
o For a USC parking map, go to web-app.usc.edu/maps .
· L.A. Live has partnered with the USC Athletic Department to allow USC game attendees to park in Lots 6 and 7 (Figueroa St. between 11th St. and 12th St.) at L.A. Live for $20. There will be a complimentary shuttle from L.A. Live to the Coliseum, and will run continuously pre-game and post-game. For an L.A. Live parking map, go to lalive.com/visitor-center/event-parking .
· Parking also will be available beginning at 4 p.m. Thursday on first come, first serve basis at St. Vincent Elementary School, 2333 S. Figueroa St, Los Angeles, CA 90007 (cross street is Adams Blvd.) for $20. For more information, contact Sr. Cabrini Thomas at (213) 748-5367.
· USC has partnered with CID Entertainment to provide a “Park & Ride” Trojan Express Shuttle Bus service for the USC-Arizona game. The Coliseum drop off/pick up location for these buses will be on Exposition Blvd., between Pardee Way and Bill Robertson Dr.
o Shuttles will be available at convenient pick-up and drop-off locations in the greater Los Angeles and Orange County metro area:
*Anaheim Shuttle – American Sports Center Anaheim – Parking lot behind building (1500 S. Anaheim Blvd. Anaheim 92805)
*Pasadena Shuttle – Courtyard Los Angeles Pasadena/Old Town (108 N. Fair Oaks Ave. Pasadena, 91103)
*Ontario Shuttle – Citizens Business Bank Arena, Parking Lot C (4000 E. Ontario Center Parkway Ontario, 91764)
*Ventura Shuttle – Ventura Beach Marriott Parking Structure (2055 E. Harbor Blvd. Ventura, 93001)
*Gardena/South Bay Shuttle – Park & Ride Lot Harbor Gateway Transit Center (731 W. 182nd St. Gardena, 90248)
o To purchase a Park & Ride Trojan Express Shuttle pass for $20, or to get more information, visit: http://www.cidentertainment.com/home/usc_vs_arizona_2013.php
· Public Transportation, including the Metro Expo Light Rail, also is a good option. For more Metro information, go to: metro.net/projects/exposition .
· The Orange County Transportation Authority will provide Metrolink Football Express train service to the Coliseum from Oceanside and all points in between. Fans should buy a regular roundtrip Metrolink ticket at their departure station and take the train to L.A. Union Station (LAUS). Ticket cost ranges from $14.50 to $30, depending on departure location. From Union Station, take the L.A. Metro Rail Red or Purple lines to the Seventh Street/Metro Center and transfer to the Expo line, disembarking at the Exposition Park/USC stop.