56 thoughts on “Get Your $150 Student Rose Bowl Tickets For USC-Penn State

1. Game will be sold out and packed to the max. Many of SC’s students can easily afford tickets and will attend in droves. We live in always-expensive times. Since when is this news? Where there’s a will, there’s always a way.

Stocks are way, way up! Tickets are a drop in the bucket for a great time at the Rose Bowl which as a student you will remember all your life.

Fight On and win the Rose Bowl!

2. And, how is this USC’s fault Wolf? They don’t set the ticket prices, the Tournament of Roses does. Another thing, what are you pissing and moaning about? You get in for free and you get all the free grub you want for having no discernible talent whatsoever.

• Yet another SCATHING TRUTH about our Lead Blogger, the Wolfman. SCgrad12, thank you for your helpful insight !!!

• Don’t you know that ALL USC students are trust fund babies or offspring of multi millionaires ?

• Go to your safe space sweetie. We’ll send you a emotional therapy puppy to soothe your precious, little, snowflake feelings.

• Has been? Better than being a never was. Face it, just like your hero, Wolf, you were born a non-factor, grew up to be a non-factor, has lived as a non-factor, and will die as a non-factor. Hang in there butter cup.

• Not in your case. You wear your failure like a banner when, in the words of Stevie, “You haven’t done nuthin’!”

• Nope. Came from working class parents. House Rule #1- No pissing and moaning. If you don’t like it, do something about it. If you can’t do something about it, then shut the hell up, because nobody wants to hear it.

• Then stop pissing and moaning if you don’t like what I post and shut the hell up, because I don’t want to hear it, hypocrite..

• Don’t be afraid to come up with your own material. And besides, I was responding to your accusation…d-bagger.

• Man of the people poser? Nice one genius. You stay up all night thinking of that one? If you don’t like the ticket price then don’t pay it.

• You couldn’t make anyone eat their words if you tried toyboy. You’re just an easy mark around here with no money who loves to whine on. Baaahh, baaahh.

• A bed bound old biddy like you? I could feed them to you with a funnel in that big mouth of yours, Jacqui the trans.

• Wow, yo momma taught you to eat with a funnel. True trailer trash upbringing. No surprise Troll bait.

• Toyboy loves to whine. Problem is he’s always up sh*tcreek without a paddle. You know the type.

• Being a full scholarship student at USC was absolutely fantastic and part-time work was always easy to come up with for plenty of spending money. Too bad you never figured this out and had to struggle so much. Hah, hah, hah. Typical whiner toyboy.

• I didn’t go to USC in the ’60’s and they still have part-time jobs to this very day toyboy. Too bad you had to struggle so hard. For me it was a piece of cake, went to two Rose Bowls while an undergrad, another in law school, and never had to think twice about ticket money. Too bad it was so tough for you. Like I care.

• Ouch! Poor Jacqui the trans gets destroyed once again.The tuition was $5 back then so Jacqui the big spender had plenty of money for Rose Bowl games .That was when the she was a he.

3. Better deal than Sun Bowl, Las Vegas Bowl or Holiday Bowl Tickets in my humble opinion.

4. Off topic: Did anyone see the ad in the ND Student Newspaper? Direct hit on the AD & Mr. Brian Kelly. Well played by the ND fan base.

5. When I looked at ticket prices I saw them at around $450 for the cheap seats and I’ll bet they have been sold by now. With the amount of money generated by this bowl game they could burn money in the Olympic torch and still have a big hunk of money left whatever

6. When your education costs $65,000 a year I doubt $150 for a Rose Bowl ticket breaks the bank.

• When you’re getting most of that tuition from student loans, it may break the bank or do you think all the students at SC just write a check from their bank account for their tuition.

• Especially the loans of all those Asian-American students who pump up the academic rep and are on full rides. For Trust Fund Babies like Jacqui the trans it is no big deal.

7. The Rose Bowl is all about old money and connections – who you know that’s a part of that committee. That translates into the same situation right now at the athletic department and ticket office at USC. You know someone ? Make the call and get your tickets without even being a season ticket holder. Promise to buy season tickets next year, and you’re in. How many Bowl tickets would you like ? Meanwhile, all those suckers who have been season ticket holders get the shaft. Lottery my eye. Did you know that every girl who was a Tournament princess can buy up to 4 Rose Bowl tickets for the rest of her life, and every single year ? What loyalty is there to each college team’s students and alumni when this stuff goes on ? You can bet that most didn’t even attend USC or a PAC-12 school.

8. Pretty sure I paid $50 as a student in the late 70’s…. probably the same figure in 2016 dollars. The kids are just as likely to resell the tix for a profit and watch it on tv. If they go to the game, they miss a lot of the action texting and taking selfies!

9. $150 is a bargain. On Stubhub end zone seats were going for $350 to $450,whereas top tickets were in the 4-figures range.

I go to the games with the best tickets in mind. At the Rose Bowl I want Tunnels 6-10 or 16-20. I hit up everybody until I get what I want– and usually for half the stubhub price.