The inaugural Inland Empire Beer Week begins kicks off Saturday (September 17) with the Inland Empire Brewers Guild Summer Send Off beer festival.
The event is set for 1 to 4 p.m. at the Riverside Municipal Airport, 6741 Gemende Drive. About 20 Inland Empire breweries are expected to pour at the event, along with more than a dozen breweries and cideries from beyond the region.
Tickets — available now online — are $35 (plus a $2.52 service fee) for general admission and $45 (plus a $3.07 fee) for VIP, which grants admission at noon. Tickets include a keepsake glass, unlimited beer tasting, live music and access to food trucks. However, you might be able to score $5 off those prices with the promo code IEBG2016. Designated drivers get in for $20 (plus $1.69 service fee).
Scheduled to be pouring at the event are:
- 3 Iron Brewing Co. (Colton)
- Brew Rebellion (Yucaipa/San Bernardino)
- Craft Brewing Co. (Lake Elsinore)
- Escape Craft Brewery (Redlands)
- Euryale Brewing Co. (Riverside)
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery (Redlands)
- I & I Brewing (Chino)
- Inland Empire Brewing Co. (Riverside)
- La Quinta Brewing Co. (Palm Desert)
- Last Name Brewing Co. (Upland)
- Main Street Brewing (Redlands/Corona)
- Oak Hills Brewing Co. (Hesperia)
- Packinghouse Brewing Co. (Riverside)
- Ritual Brewing Co. (Redlands)
- Route 30 Brewing Co. (Riverside)
- Skyland Ale Works (Corona)
- Sons of Liberty Aleworks (Norco)
- Stone Church Brewing Co. (Corona)
- Weins Brewing Co. (Temecula)
- Wicks Brewing Co. (Riverside)
- Absolution Brewing Co.
- Alosta Brewing Co.
- Anthem Cider Co.
- Avery Brewing
- Barley Forge Brewing Co.
- Bootleggers Brewing Co.
- El Segundo Brewing Co.
- Evans Brewing Co.
- Karl Strauss Brewing Co.
- Smog City Brewing Co.
- Telegraph Brewing Co.
- Track 7 Brewing Co.
- Wandering Aengus Ciderworks
Festivities for the remainder of the week (which lasts through Sept. 25) include tap takeovers, drink specials and other events throughout the Inland Empire.
- Sunday (September 18): Hideaway Cafe, Riverside, and The Shamrock, Murrieta
- Monday (September 19): Stadium Pizza, Wildomar
- Tuesday (September 20): Oggi’s, Upland, and Crush & Brew, Temecula
- Wednesday (September 21): O’Donovan’s, Pomona
- Thursday (September 22): The Last Stop Shoppe, Temecula
- Friday (September 23): Backyard Bottle Shop, Murrieta and Route 30 Brewing Compay, Riverside
- Saturday (September 24): Wiensfest at Wiens Brewing Co., Temecula