Craft Beer Tasting, Wine Tasting and Oktoberfest at the Southern California Fair. #southerncaliforniafair #southerncalifornia #inlandempire #riversidecounty #perris #craftbeer #wine #oktoberfest
Posted by Southern California Fair on Friday, September 29, 2017
Visitors to the Southern California Fair in Perris this weekend can sample brews from 17 different breweries from Southern California and beyond.
Fair hours are 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday (September 30) and Sunday (October 1). The craft beer tasting runs from noon to 9 p.m.
Participating breweries are below, with local breweries noted:
- Alosta Brewing Co. (Covina)
- Alpine Beer Company (Alpine)
- Angel City Brewery (Los Angeles)
- Ballast Point Brewing Company (San Diego)
- Belching Beaver Brewery (San Diego)
- Charlie’s Beer Company
- Claremont Craft Ales (Claremont)
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company
- Founders Brewing Co.
- Four Sons Brewing (Huntington Beach)
- Green Flash Brewing Co. (San Diego)
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery (Redlands)
- Lagunitas Brewing Company
- New Belgium Brewing Company
- Saint Archer Brewing Company (San Diego)
- Tap It Brewing Co.
Admission to the fair is $10 for adults (ages 13 to 59), $8 for seniors (60 and older), $5 for kids aged 5 to 12 and free for those 4 and younger. Tickets are available online by clicking here.
The Southern California Fair runs through October 8 at the Perris Fairgrounds, 18700 Lake Perris Drive.