Wednesday evening was the big preview for Claremont Restaurant Week, and if the samples served during the kickoff is any indication, this is going to be one great culinary adventure!
Nearly two dozen restaurants have great prix fixe menus lined up for the third iteration of the event, which starts tomorrow (July 10) and runs through July 19.
Head over the jump for a list of participating restaurants.
- Bardot [Menu]
- Casa Moreno Mexican Grill [Menu]
- Euro Café [Menu]
- Jeni Wren”s Cafe [Menu]
- The Junction [Menu 1 | Menu 2]
- La Parolaccia Osteria Italiana [$15 Menu | $20 Menu | $30 Menu]
- Lounge at Hotel Casa 425 [Menu]
- Nuno’s Bistro & Bar [Menu]
- The Orchard Restaurant (at the DoubleTree by Hilton) [Menu]
- Packing House Wines [Menu]
- Pappas Artisanal [Menu]
- Pie St. Pizza [Menu]
- Pine Haven Cafe [Menu]
- The Press Restaurant
- Rounds Premium Burgers
- Saca’s Mediterranean Cuisine [Menu]
- SaladFarm [Menu]
- Tutti Mangia Italian Grill [Menu]
- Viva Madrid
- Walter’s Restaurant
- Z Pizza [Menu]