The pub will be tapping several special brews for the event, including two collaborations with local breweries.
The two brews are among the 20 or so beers the restaurant is planning to serve today and throughout the weekend.
Other special offerings include:
- Alesmith Brewing Company’s Barrel-aged Speedway
- Almanac Beer Co.’s Peach de Brettaville
- Alosta Brewing Company’s Annum
- The Bruery’s Melange #3
- Council Brewing Co.’s Beatitude Raspberry
- Drake’s Brewing’s Anatidaephobia
- El Segundo Brewing Company’s Steve Austin’s Broken Skull IPA
- Evil Twin Brewing’s Ashtray Heart
- Highland Park Brewery’s The Party and Company of Parrots
- Ironfire Brewing Company’s Boot Hill Killer
- Knee Deep Brewing Co.’s Stout-tella
- The Lost Abbey’s Track 10
- Modern Times Beer’s Devil’s Teeth
- Monkish Brewing Co’s Seme Della Vita
- Noble Ale Works’ Naughty Sauce
- Ohana Brewing Company’s Surf Shack
- Sante Adairius Rustic Ales’ Simpleton
- Stillwater Artisanal’s Gose Gone Wild
- Wiens Brewing Company’s Crowded
The Rookery is at 117 W. Second St.
Check the Facebook event page for updates.