Charlie Sheen, Martin Sheen, Ray Liotta, Candice Bergen — they’re the latest in the growing list of presenters for the 58th annual Primetime Emmy Awards on Aug. 27. They’re also the stars most likely to be speed-dialing their accountants today in light of word from the IRS that award-show gift bags are considered taxable income. So all those preciously packaged free spa weekends, free Botox certificates, free cell phones, free sunglasses and free SUVs will come with very unglam tax declaration paperwork. Yuck. It’s only a matter of time before the stars say keep the swag, show me the money instead. Kinda makes you long for the good old days when celebs graciously appeared on awards shows in exchange for shameless self-promotion.
- saudi airlines on Oscars: George Pennacchio’s last stand
- photographe on Haggis returns to Oscar derby. Says “I’m just a greedy pig.”
- Corina Alvelo on “Munich:” No comment, no love
- darkness prince on Haggis returns to Oscar derby. Says “I’m just a greedy pig.”
- Yasmin Corsino on Halle Berry glad she wore underwear…