I’m not completely out of it. I know who Paul McCartney. But Jessie MaCartney? Never. He just walked into the press tent and looks, at the most, maybe 12. Wearing a black suit, purple tie and white tennis shoes, the frist question he was asked was about…Britney Spears! “She looked great!” he said of the soon-to-be divorced mother of two. “She got back on the horse in my opinion.” Personally, I think she’s an ongoing episode of the Jerry Springer Show.
Anyway, back to Jessie. He sez he’s gonna make another film (he made a first one?) and is looking forward to his next record which hye promises “is a fun record. It’s got a little more edge to it. I’m very excited about it.”
I just don’t know how he finds the time to make records, movies AND do his 8th-grade Algebra homework!
- saudi airlines on Oscars: George Pennacchio’s last stand
- photographe on Haggis returns to Oscar derby. Says “I’m just a greedy pig.”
- Corina Alvelo on “Munich:” No comment, no love
- darkness prince on Haggis returns to Oscar derby. Says “I’m just a greedy pig.”
- Yasmin Corsino on Halle Berry glad she wore underwear…