The audience is being treated to a medley of Four Seasons songs by the cast of the Tony-winning Broadway show “Jersey Boys” as they show clips from the show. Just an inspiring idea.
Now, the ENTIRE cast of the show has walked out and are getting the night’s first standing ovation. They weren’t presenting or anything…just stood there and basked in the ovation.
I think I’m gonna cry.
- saudi airlines on Oscars: George Pennacchio’s last stand
- photographe on Haggis returns to Oscar derby. Says “I’m just a greedy pig.”
- Corina Alvelo on “Munich:” No comment, no love
- darkness prince on Haggis returns to Oscar derby. Says “I’m just a greedy pig.”
- Yasmin Corsino on Halle Berry glad she wore underwear…