Check out the first batch of weekly answers…
1) How many scholarships is Howland working with for the 2010 class? – UCLA3
I believe six, with three already used and three remaining.
2) When is Xavier Sua’filo scheduled to return to Ucla? And is it true that the NCAA changed transfer rules for persons in his situation, so that he would have to sit out yet another year if he transferred somewhere else? – RoseBowler
Su’a-Filo will return for the 2012 season, but the new rule is enacted if a player has already redshirted. A player returning from his LDS mission typically redshirts anyway.
3) Where is Bobo looking to transfer to? – Anonymous
I’ve heard mostly about schools in Texas primarily.
4) Did you feel the earthquake? It shook us good down here in Aztec country! – Blue Bruin
Yeah, it was wild. Biggest one I’ve felt in a while.
5) Can we infer from the departure of Bobo Morgan that Coach Howland thinks Stover would have been ahead of him on the depth chart next season anyway? – BruinBall
Yes, I think you can infer that.