Redlands’ Hangar 24 Craft Brewery is once again hosting an Oktoberfest celebration at Sylvan Park (University Street and Colton Avenue) in Redlands.
This year, however, the festivities are stretching over two weekends.
Saturday (September 21), the brewery is going it alone, serving its own brews at the event, which will run from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Rheinlanders will perform.
Tickets are just $5 at the door, and proceeds, as in past years, will benefit the Redlands Optimist Club.
The following Saturday’s (September 28) Oktoberfest will also include a Beerfest, when Hangar 24 will be joined by 33 other breweries and cider makers, including 23 from Southern California.
Bavarian Stew will be performing that day.
Tickets for just the Oktoberfest are $5. General admission Brewfest tickets are $35 in advance (plus $2.22 service fee) and grant you 10 four-ounce tasters and admission to the festival from noon to 5 p.m. Those tickets will be $45 at the door.
V.I.P. Brewfest tickets are $60 in advance (plus $3.09 service fee) and grant you 15 four-ounce tasters and admission to the festival from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. V.I.P. Brewfest tickets are only available in advance.
Kids 12 and under will be admitted free both days.
Advance tickets for the September 28 event can be purchased here.
Proceeds from the combo Oktoberfest/Beerfest will benefit Hangar 24 Charities.
Both weekends will feature food trucks, with local vendors augmenting the September 28 event.
Here’s a look at the participating adult beverage makers:
- Ace Premium Hard Cider
- Angry Orchard Hard Cider
- Ballast Point Brewing & Spirits (San Diego)
- Black Market Brewing Co. (Temecula)
- Brew Rebellion (Yucaipa)
- Chino Valley Brewery (Ontario)
- Craft Brewing Company (Lake Elsinore)
- Dale Bros. Brewery (Upland)
- Figueroa Mountain Brewing Co. (Buellton)
- Firestone Walker Brewing Company
- Inland Empire Brewing Company (Riverside)
- Ironfire Brewing Company (Temecula)
- Karl Strauss Brewing Company (San Diego)
- Left Coast Brewing Co. (San Clemente)
- The Lost Abbey (San Marcos)
- Lost Coast Brewery
- Magners Irish Cider
- Mike Hess Brewing (San Diego)
- Noble Ale Works (Anaheim)
- Oak Hills Brewing Co. (Hesperia)
- Off the Grid Brewing Company (Riverside/Apple Valley)
- Packinghouse Brewing Company (Riverside)
- Ritual Brewing Co. (Redlands)
- Samuel Adams
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.
- Speakeasy Ales & Lagers
- Stone Brewing Co. (Escondido)
- Thompson Brewing Co. (Riverside)
- Wicks Brewing Co. (Riverside)
- Wiens Brewing Co. (Temecula)
- Wild Donkey Brewing Co. (Redlands)
- Woodchuck Hard Cider
- Wyder’s Cider
For more information, click here.