The event will feature the following food pairings with beers from Alpine Beer Company:
- Hoppy Birthday: Paired with shrimp and sausage gumbo
- Mandarin Nectar: Paired with balsamic cranberry and brie crostini
- Duet: Paired with buffalo rotisserie chicken sliders
- Pure Hoppiness: Paired with cambozola cheese, walnut and Granny Smith apple bites
- Willy Vanilly: Paired with lemon cake topped with blueberry sauce
The beer pairing will take place at all Barons Market locations, including Temecula, Wildomar and Murrieta. However, the only locations that have not yet sold out are Wildomar and Point Loma.
Proceeds from the event will benefit the San Diego Food Bank and the Temecula-Murrieta Community Pantry.