The members of the Boy Scouts of America, Grayback District, have chosen to collect food donations for distribution to local assistance agencies within their district.
The donations collected will be distributed to the Family Service Association of Redlands, Yucaipa Family Assistance in the Yucaipa and Calimesa area, the Redlands Salvation Army, and H.E.L.P., Inc., in the San Gorgonio Pass area.
The scouts are undertaking this project due to the negative impact the
current economy has had on the ability for these United Way agencies to
serve the needy. The scouts are asking local shoppers to help them make
up the shortfall as we move into the holiday season.
So if you
see the scouts at your local market, please spend a couple of extra
bucks in the store and get some non-perishable goods to drop in their
Dine 909 thanks you in advance.
Follow the jump to find the donation locations.
- 1786 Lugonia Ave. (at Wabash Avenue)
- 11 E. Colton Ave. (at Orange Street)
- 1536 Barton Road (at Alabama Street)
- 450 E. Cypress Ave. (at Redlands Boulevard)
- 705 W. Cypress Ave. (at Center Street)
- 522 N. Orange St.
- 11365 Bryant St. (at Oak Glen Road)
- 34460 Yucaipa Blvd. (at Fourth Street)
- 1155 Calimesa Blvd. (at Myrtlewood Drive)
- 28988 Greenspot Road (at Church Street)
- 7201 Boulder Ave. (at Base Line)
- 1430 Beaumont Ave.
- 1661 E. 6th St. (at Highland Springs Avenue)
- 300 S. Highland Springs Ave.
For answers to any questions about the Grayback Good Turn, or any other
aspect of Scouting in the Grayback District, call District
Executive/Council Program Director Kevin Gustafson at 909-793-2463.