The campaign is an effort to put an end to childhood hunger.
Several chains with locations here in the Inland Empire are participating, either by taking donations directly (and offering an incentive in return) or donating a portion of sales.
Here are a few examples:
- Togos, 4077 University Parkway, San Bernardino: Donate $1 or more and get a free 20-ounce fountain drink on your next visit.
- Corner Bakery Cafe, 12375 S. Main Street, Rancho Cucamonga: Donate $1 or more, receive a coupon for a free whoopie pie; $5 donation for a coupon book valued at $35.
- P.F. Chang’s, 3445 Grand Ave., Chino Hills: 50 donated for every order of lettuce wraps purchased.
- Boston Market, 70890 Foothill Blvd., Rancho Cucamonga: Donate $1 or more and get a coupon for a free side on your next visit.
- Sizzler, 1800 S. Waterman Ave., San Bernardino: 10% of all kids meals will be donated.
- Joe’s Crab Shack, 12327 Foothill Blvd., Rancho Cucamonga: Donate $1 or more and get a coupon for a free key lime pie; donate $5 or more get a coupon for a free crab nachos; donate $10 or more and get a free steam pot.
- Dave & Buster’s, 4821 Mills Circle, Ontario: Through September 30, donate $1 or more and get a free appetizer or a $5 Power Card, redeemable in October.
- Denny’s, 504 N. Vineyard Ave., Ontario: Through October 1, donate $3 and receive a coupon book worth $5.
Head to the Dine Out for No Kid Hungry website to search for participating restaurants near you and fill your belly to help fill others’.