Sunday (January 6) is Día de los Reyes and Ontario’s Dragon Loco is celebrating it as only Dragon Loco can.
The Chinese-Mexican fusion restaurant will be handing out pieces of rosca de reyes, a ring-shaped sweet bread that is traditionally eaten on Día de los Reyes.
Typically baked into the rosca is a baby figurine, representing the baby Jesus.
If you receive the piece of bread with the figurine at Dragon Loco on Sunday, you’ll win free food!
Prizes include chorizo wontons, a Dragon burrito, Loco fries, asada chow mein and Thai iced tea.
And to get you started, the folks over at Dragon Loco have given us two $20 gift cards to give away!
All you have to do is leave a comment below with a list of four different food items that are available at Dragon Loco (please don’t include more than two of the above items). Here’s a hint.
You’ve got until 10 a.m. tomorrow (January 5) to do so.
Here are the rules:
- One comment per person.
- Your email address or social media account (linked to your Disqus profile) will only be used to contact you in the event you win.
- Employees of MediaNews Group/Digital First Media and its affiliates, along with members of the employees’ immediate families are ineligible to win. Sorry, Mom.
- The contest ends at 10 a.m. PST Saturday, January 5.
- Two (2) winners will be chosen at random via random.org after the close of the contest. Each winner will receive one $20 gift card for Dragon Loco Chinese Mexican Fusion.
- Winners agree to have their names and hometowns mentioned in the Dine 909 blog.
For more information, click here.
Dragon Loco Chinese Mexican Fusion is at 2509 S. Euclid Ave., just south of the 60 Freeway.
Update: We have the results of the random.org drawing! Congratulations to Krystle Wheeler and Henry Fung! We’ll be contacting you with information on how to redeem your prizes.