1) Speaking of Josh Smith, what is the status of the football player Josh Smith? what are his chances of playing next year? – Lasportsfan(noSC!!)
Smith looked fantastic – FANTASTIC – on scout team this season, and will almost certainly compete for a starting spot.
2) Great job on the blog, Jon. My question is–do Bruins who have graduated ever come back to work with the current players on their games eg. Walton or Kareem working with the big men in BB? – Keith
Not really, no. Too busy. Walton is working on a new business venture in San Diego and Kareem, well, we know what he’s going through.
3) With USC unable to participate this year, what will be the format of the Pac-10 basketball tournament? – Anonymous
A formal plan has not been announced, but I assume a play-in game for the eighth spot.
4) What’s the plan for Sean Sheller next year? Still on the team? If so, still at DT? Or back to OL? – Palcic’s Doghouse
Back to O-line along with Connor Bradford.
5) Do you think CBH’s stubborness of sticking with man on man defense helps him land recruits with an eye on the NBA? Do you think his use of the man on man defense helps his players make it/succeed in the NBA? – UCLABZ
Yes to both.