UCLA has five players participating in this week’s NFL combine, which starts Tuesday and ends March 6. Linebacker Jayon Brown, defensive linemen Eddie Vanderdoes and Takkarist McKinley, offensive lineman Conor McDermott and defensive back Fabian Moreau will go through the biggest job interviews of their football careers so far in Indianapolis.
The group of former Bruins, along with more than 300 other prospects, will go through formal interviews with teams as well as on-field workouts prior to April’s NFL draft.
- A feature on Brown, who is ready to grab the spotlight this week
- McKinley told Bleacher Report that he is scheduled for shoulder surgery after the combine
- Despite the injury, NFL.com lists McKinley as a potential breakout star of the combine
- From the San Jose Mercury News: NFL Network’s Mike Maycock told reporters that the Oakland Raiders might be keeping a close eye on Vanderdoes at the combine.
- From the Times-Picayune: Moreau could be on the New Orleans Saints’ radar as the team tries to take advantage of a deep defensive class
You can watch their workouts on NFL Network on the following days, starting at 9 a.m. ET each day:
- March 3: McDermott
- March 5: Brown, Vanderdoes, McKinley
- March 6: Moreau