Lake Elsinore’s Craft Brewing Co. is celebrating turning three next month and has invited a baker’s dozen of other Inland Empire brewers to the party (and one from a little further south).
The shebang kicks off at 1 p.m. (noon for V.I.P.s — more on that later) and lasts until 5 p.m. on Saturday, June 1.
In addition to unlimited tastings from 15 breweries, there will be food and music.
Head over the jump for the details, and a special offer if you act fast.
- Ballast Point Brewing Company (San Diego)
- Black Market Brewing Co. (Temecula)
- Chino Valley Brewery (Ontario)
- Dale Bros. Brewery (Upland)
- Donkey Punch Brewing Co. (Redlands)
- Hangar 24 Craft Brewery (Redlands)
- I & I Brewing (Chino)
- Inland Empire Brewing Company (Riverside)
- Kat Daddy Brewery (Moreno Valley)
- Oak Hills Brewing Company (Hesperia)
- Packinghouse Brewing Company (Riverside)
- Ritual Brewing Co. (Redlands)
- Sons of Liberty Aleworks (Norco)
- Wicks Brewing Co. (Riverside)
The brewery will also be rolling out its third anniversary beer, a barrel-aged barleywine.
Officially, tickets are $45 for general admission and $55 for V.I.P., and just mention this poster and the tickets drop by $10 each. In addition to early entrance, V.I.P. ticket holders will get first chance at limited brews. Tickets can be purchased in advance at the brewery or via credit card by calling 951-226-0149.
However, if you act before midnight Wednesday (May 22), Groupon has a deal that’ll save you over half on general admission tickets.
Click here to get general admission tickets for $22.
Proceeds from this year’s event will again go to Cops for Kids.
Craft Brewing Co. is at 530 Crane St., Suite C, Lake Elsinore.