Dat 4-Year Anniversary Glass tho… Only 5 days til the BIG DAY #Rökmeisters! Get this 20oz baby for only $6 + Unlimited $2 tasters the day of the event this Saturday June 9th! 15 New Beer Releases, Live Music, Foot-Long Viking Corn Dogs… How can you go wrong!? Open 12-10. Can’t wait to celebrate w/ you all! #Sköl https://www.facebook.com/events/1667043016742775/ #rokhousebrewing #4thanniversary #rokhouse #rök #rok #rökult #beer #craftbeer #awardwinningbeer #hopbombs #IPA #hopheads #dankbeer #beerisgood #thisbeermakesmehorny #beergeek #beernerd #beerporn #craftbeerporn #brewery #upland #drinkingnow #viking #vikingbeer
The folks at Rök House Brewing Company will be tooting their own horns in celebration of the brewery’s fourth anniversary on Saturday (June 9).
The event will take place from noon to 10 p.m. at the brewery, 1939 W. 11th St., Suite A, Upland.
Here’s how it works: Purchase an anniversary glass for $6, and as many or as few taster vouchers for $2, and enjoy! Anniversary T-shirts will be available for $15.
The brewery plans to have 16 or so new brews — including two barrel-aged releases and collaborations with all five brewtenders — along with the usual Rök House favorites to choose from.
Here’s a peek at the special releases:
- Allfather Patersbier (4.7% ABV)
- Barrel-Aged Imperial Saison (10.2% ABV) (1 p.m. release)
- Barrel-Aged Midnight Sun (11% ABV) (4 p.m. release)
- Belmarado Hazy Pale (5.5% ABV)
- Beowulf Baltic Porter (8.1% ABV)
- Blank Jar Honey Ale (Collaboration with Jake) (4.9% ABV)
- Double Peanut Butter Brown (8.2% ABV)
- Düb Step Viking Hazy DIPA (8.7% ABV)
- Freyja’s Fury Belgian Blood Orange Trippel (9.5% ABV)
- Pickle Cream Ale (Collaboration with Matt) (4.9% ABV)
- Porter Haus Savory Ale (Collaboration with Tom) (6.7% ABV)
- Ragnar Imperial Red (8.5% ABV)
- Sriracha Imperial Red (Collaboration with Alex) (8.5% ABV)
- Swedish Armadillo Prickly Pear Gose (4% ABV)
- Vanilla Blueberry Porter Float (8.1% ABV)
- Watermelon Berliner Weisse (Collaboration with Alberta) (3.3% ABV)
The event will also feature food from the Viking Truck (duh!) and performances by Traitor Joe and the Jay-Birds.
For more information, click here.