The new offering is made with hash brown-style discs, topped with various savory ingredients.
The Loaded Po’Taters come in three varieties:
- Chili Cheese Po’Taters: Topped with Wienerschnitzel’s iconic chili and shredded cheddar cheese
- Meat Lovers Po’Taters: Topped with chili, shredded cheddar cheese, pepperoni and bacon
- Blazin’ Po’Taters: Topped with chili, shredded cheddar cheese, jalapeño slices and red jalapeno and garlic “Blazin’ Sauce”
Thanks to the generous folks at Wienerschnitzel, we’ve got four $10 gift cards to give away, so you can try the Loaded Po’Taters for yourself.
All you need to do to enter is simply leave a comment below, before 5 p.m. next Friday (May 6). Good luck!
Here are the rules:
- One comment per person.
- Your email address or social media account (linked to your Disqus profile) will only be used to contact you in the event you win.
- Employees of MediaNews Group/Digital First Media and its affiliates, along with members of the employees’ immediate families are ineligible to win. Sorry, Mom.
- The contest ends at 5 p.m. PST Friday, May 6, 2016.
- Four (4) winners will be chosen at random via random.org after the close of the contest. Each winner will receive a $10 Wienerschnitzel gift card.
- Winners agree to have their name mentioned in the Dine 909 blog and/or newspaper column.
Update: Time’s up! Pencils down. As you can see below, we only had five entrants, so only one person will be disappointed, and according to our random.org draw, that person is…commenter number 2, Eric S. Better luck next time, Eric, and be careful crossing the street. Everyone else, I’ll be emailing you shortly. Please reply with your mailing address so I can get those gift cards out to you ASAP.