After Village Christian ended Azusa’s perfect season, what chance does Rosemead have?

After watching Village Christian knock off No. 1 seed Azusa, Rosemead High School football coach Matt Koffler is hoping his team won’t be next. The Panthers, fresh off their win over Temple City last Friday, visit the Crusaders in the second round of the Mid-Valley Division playoffs on Friday at Glendale High. Kickoff is 7 p.m. (to continue, click thread).

“They’re big up front and they don’t make mistakes,” Koffler said. “They don’t turn the ball over and they run a whole bunch of different plays in a bunch of different sets.”

Village Christian (7-4) entered the playoffs as an at-large team after finishing third in the powerful Olympic League. The Crusaders put up 31 points last Friday on an Azusa team that had allowed just 30 points all season.

In order to make sure his team doesn’t suffer a similar fate, Koffler said Rosemead’s defense will have to come up big and there can be no mistakes.

“In our three losses, we had a problem turning over the football,” Koffler said. “Last week we didn’t turn it over. We need to play sound in all three facets of the game. If we don’t turn it over, we’re going to have a fighting chance.

“I tell coach (Marc) Paramo (Rosemead’s defensive coordinator) all the time to just give me the ball back. We just need stops. At critical times, we need stops. Our third-down defense hasn’t been very good of late. We need to get them off the field on third downs.”

• Goldenarm

The Mead kids are tough and won’t lay down.

Question 1 is can rosemead’s O line move VC’s big kids and can Cruz play the game of his life at QB. Rosemead is a more physical force than Azusa and won’t be intimidated in hand to hand warfare.

Yes, they have a chance

• Lil cisco

Rosemead coming 2 play this friday an size dont got them thinking that VC going to push them a round. There steping up euer week an if they can keep flags off the field because that were they get hurt the most in all there game. Rb MAT F AN Young wr will shine on this wk an move on to being the team that people clam had no chance like the Sf giants in baseball to going to the big ship with the lil guy playing MONRIVIA 4 CIF REMBER 2008 Well luck make them get there with MONRIVIA WINNING IT ALL yes DREAMS cum true .

• Lil cisco

• Boa noite turma, verdadeiramente enviar um torpedo web de graa est cada vez mais difcil devido a restrio das operadoras de celular. H ainda servios de terceiros (sites) que prometem entregar meu SMS mas nem sempre chegam recepiente final. Alguns como o Mundo oi e o Oi Torpedo funcionam mas e para as outras operadoras? E os que prometem que enviam e nada chega. Para onde est indo as as minhas menssagens? E para a Tim, Vivo? Alguma Idia? Ou significa ter de comprar?. Foi mal, realmente est difcil achar bons sites para mandar torpedos gratuito.

• Boa tarde galera, com certeza manter um automvel trabalhoso devido ao da verdadeira pilantragem de algumas empresas como as de leasing. Estas nem sempre cumprem ao contrato firmado ou tem escondidas em letras ilegveis condies que no beneficiam ao adquirinte do automvel. O Cdigo do Consumidor muitas vezes no protege todas as clauslas do consumidor. Estava lendo umas dicas no http://www.carrousado.org sobre todos os cuidados para a compra sem ter dor de cabea no final. Desculpem, realmente est difcil fazer bons negcios.

• Bom dia galera, realmente mandar um SMS de graa est cada vez mais trabalhoso devido ao bloqueio das operadoras de celular. H ainda os servios que prometem entregar minha menssagem mas nem sempre chegam recepiente final. Alguns como o Mundo oi e o Oi Torpedo funcionam mas e para as outras operadoras? E os que dizem que mandam e nada chega. Para onde est indo as meus torpedos? E para a Tim, Vivo? Alguma Idia? Ou significa ter de pagar?. Foi mal, realmente est difcil achar dicas para enviar SMS barato.

• Bom dia pessoal, verdadeiramente enviar um torpedo grtis est cada vez mais oneroso devido ao bloqueio das operadoras mveis. H ainda servios de terceiros (sites) que prometem entregar meu SMS mas quase nunca chegam recepiente final. Alguns como o Mundo oi e o Oi Torpedo funcionam mas e para as outras operadoras? E os que prometem que mandam e nada chega. Para onde est indo as as minhas menssagens? E para a Tim, Vivo? Alguma Idia? Ou significa ter de desembolsar?. Desculpem, realmente est difcil achar servios para enviar SMS de graa.

• If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.

• you really give a new inspiration for me and hopefully useful in people’s lives in the future.

• Hi! Your article rocks and is really a very good understand!

• Keep such posts is not difficult if you accept criticism and suggestions from other parties.

• Very efficiently written information. It will be useful to anybody who usess it, including myself. Keep up the good work – i will definitely read more posts.

• It was very well you pack your essay that will hopefully come to stay like this so no lazy I visit your blog.

• Id have to settle with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

• i’ve not discovered A person fine retort in favor for obama

• I really feel negative for each of the very poor souls on the market who do not settle for Christ Christ

• Greg. [aside to Sampson] No.

• I don’t understand until the end of what on earth is written here, because I have no idea of English so well. You possibly can write it more appears? Check Best way to lose weight.

• Very nice post and straight to the point. I am not sure if this is in fact the best place to ask but do you guys have any thoughts on where to get some professional writers? Thanks in advance šŸ™‚

• Manish

• Do you have another suggestion for my friend blog ?

• my whole loved ones does cocaine

• Kudos for the great article. I am glad I have taken the time to learn this.

• Thanks for your insight for the great posting. I am glad I have taken the time to see this.

• Credit for the great blog post. I am glad I have taken the time to read this.

• I do not work well site in google chrome

• The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it’ll do even better in those areas, but for now it’s a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod’s strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

• Observing post, keep it going. Meg

• Hello. impressive job. I did not anticipate this. This is a excellent story. Thanks!

• Appreciation for the great blog post. I am glad I have taken the time to learn this.

• Thanks for your insight for the great written piece. I am glad I have taken the time to read this.

• very good \o/

• I in point of fact like this advise, i did not appreciate a destiny of the things that you posted in here. i ahve much more creative gen concerning these topics and topics related to it. some people may tumble to it hard to understadn the english argot but i on it very unreserved an eye to the confidentiality that has come to be what is todays policy.

• Thanks much for the great document. I am glad I’ve taken the time to learn this.

• Many thanks for the great posting. I am glad I have taken the time to see this.