The Rancho Cucamonga Toby Keith’s I ♥ This Bar & Grill is hosting a five-course Samuel Adams beer-pairing dinner next Wednesday (July 17).
The evening will start at 5 p.m. with a Samuel Adams beer tasting, with dinner following at 6 p.m.
The event is $50, plus tax and gratuity.
The menu is as follows:
- Amuse bouche: Potato mushroom truffle ball with mustard aioli and garlic ketchup, paired with Sam Adams New World Tripel Ale.
- Appetizer: Sage brown butter seared scallops with bacon brandy creamed corn, paired with Sam Adams Porch Rocker.
- First dinner course: Grilled pork belly wrapped in a rice flour bun with pickled kohlrabi and red onions, served with a guava barbecue sauce and paired with Sam Adams Verloren Gose.
- Second dinner course: Duck confit with a bourbon sweet potato mash, paired with Sam Adams Boston Lager.
- Dessert: S’more made with layered dark and milk chocolates, powderized cookie butter and topped with a brûléed marshmallow foam, paired with Sam Adams Double Bock.
Duck confit, huh? Not really what one would expect from Toby Keith’s…right?
Seating is extremely limited. Email the restaurant with your name and the number in your party to reserve your spot.
For more information, click here.
Toby Keith’s I ♥ This Bar & Grill is in Rancho Cucamonga’s Victoria Gardens at 12635 N. Main St.