Black Angus has kicked off a yearlong celebration with a classic cocktail menu, featuring timeless libations such as Rob Roy, Old Fashioned, Sidecar, Whiskey Sour and Vodka Gimlet.
In addition, the classic cocktails are available for just $5 with the purchase of any entrée on Tuesdays. The steakhouse also will introduce limited time entrées and seasonal desserts throughout the year.
Del Taco, of course, was born in the Inland Empire, and is intertwined with the histories of Baker’s Drive-Thru, Taco Bell, Taco Tia and Naugles.
The fast food chain hosted an anniversary celebration this past Saturday (June 21) at its 500-plus restaurants.
The chain also has brought back a trio of past menu items — the Bun Taco, a small taco salad and an orange shake — for a limited time. (Of course, you can always get a Bun Taco, along with carnitas burritos and tacos, and a few other original menu items at three Barstow locations.)
The restaurant also is hosting a social media photo contest, with $50 gift card winners handed out to 10 lucky winners weekly. Click here for details.
We’re also hosting a contest of our own, with a Del Taco prize package (pictured above), consisting of a retro logo hat and coupons for free food.
All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below. Good luck!
Here are the rules:
- One comment per person.
- Your email address or social media account (linked to your Disqus profile) will only be used to contact you in the event you win.
- Employees of MediaNews Group/Digital First Media and its affiliates, along with members of the employees’ immediate families are ineligible to win. Sorry, Mom.
- The contest ends at 5 p.m. PDT Monday, June 30, 2014.
- One (1) winner will be chosen at random via random.org after the close of the contest. That winner will receive one Del Taco 50th anniversary gift box.
- Winners agree to have their name mentioned in the Dine 909 blog and/or newspaper column.
Black Angus has locations in San Bernardino, Ontario, Montclair and Temecula. Del Taco locations can be found throughout the Inland Empire.
Update: Only a day late, but we have our winner…commenter number 6, Loretta Soto! Congratulations, Loretta!