In honor of Pi Day, which took place earlier this week, the Claremont Pie Festival will be celebrated from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. today (March 19).
The annual festival, which will run along Second Street between Oberlin and Harvard avenues, will feature pie baking and eating contests, a recipe hunt, entertainment, a “kids korner” and a car show.
There will also be food demonstrations:
- 11-11:15 a.m.: Augies’ Coffee
- 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.: Last Drop Cafe
- 12:30-1 p.m.: I Like Pie Bake Shop
- 1:15-1:45 p.m.: Cheese Cave
- 2-2:30 p.m.: Bert & Rocky’s
- 2:45-3:15 p.m.: Vom Fass
For more information, visit www.claremontpiefestival.com.