For National Doughnut Day today (June 1), online food-delivery service Grubhub has listed some rather unique donut offerings and where they can be found.
An Inland Empire doughnut shop — Roll On Over Donuts in Rancho Cucamonga — landed on the list for its Samoas/Caramel deLites Girl Scout cookie-inspired doughnuts.
The shop is also known for its S’mores-inspired doughnuts.
However, don’t blame me if you roll on over to Roll On Over and there’s a line out the door…blame Grubhub.
Or, better yet, just log on to Grubhub and have some delivered.
Here’s a look at the whole list:
- Gummy Bears Donuts — Vanilla icing and mini gummy bears
- New York City, NY: Holey Cream
- Purple Crumb Ube Donut — Purple crumb, purple cream cheese, toasted coconut, bacon, pistachio
- Los Angeles: DK’s Donuts and Bakery
- Girl Scout Themed Donuts
- Topped with peanut butter, chocolate chips and burnt marshmallow
- Smooth salted caramel topped with oven-roasted coconut and drizzled with chocolate; handcrafted and made to order
- Rancho Cucamonga: rollonoverdonuts
- Chocolate, toasted coconut & caramel on a raised doughnut
- Mission Viejo: Doughnut District
- Lemon Ricotta Donuts
- Arlington, VA: Yona
- Mochi Donuts — Coconut rice donut holes topped with sugar cinnamon or powdered sugar
- Las Vegas: Red Rice
- Whisky Tangerine Fig Donut
- Oakland: Donut Farm
- Matcha Donuts
- Unicorn Donuts – uniquely hand-made, gold painted, delicately glittered, and all edible!
- Newbury Park: Spudnuts Donuts
- Beyonce Doughles Lemonade Donut — Yeast-based Bismarck, injected with lemon filling, topped with vanilla icing and yellow lemon sugar dust, and garnished with a lemon candy treat
- Las Vegas: Crunch Donut Factory
- Donut Benedict — Mini donut stuffed with poached egg atop Canadian bacon and topped with homemade hollandaise sauce
- Malden, MA (near Boston): Donut Villa Diner
Roll On Over Donuts is at 8645 Haven Ave., Suite 400.