1. Bonita (5-1) Bearcats lost Garza, but pitching is now deeper.
2. Kaiser (5-2) A once young team is maturing this year.
3. San Dimas (6-2) Saints have lost only to Bonita, Chaparral.
4. Rialto (5-3) Three of Knights’ losses have been by one run.
5. Don Lugo (5-1) Conquistadores have scored 71 runs in first six games.
6. Ayala (5-2) Has lost a pair after best start in school history.
7. Los Osos (3-1) Hoping to bounce back after fourth-place finish in 2012.
8. Upland (6-0) Consistently quality program appears quality again this year.
9. Claremont (3-3) All three losses are to top-flight teams.
10. Damien (3-2) Two of the Spartans’ pitchers are committed to UCLA.
1. Chino (5-2) Pitcher Miranda Viramontes will pace defending CIF champs.
2. Etiwanda (5-1) UCLA-bound shortstop Delaney Spaulding will anchor lineup.
3. Chino Hills (9-3) Sophomore CF Tannon Snow already with 7 home runs, 18 RBIs.
4. Ayala (6-1) Overshadowed by CIF champ Chino Hills, Ayala a quality program.
5. Los Osos (4-1) Defending Baseline champs have deep league to contend with.
6. San Dimas (5-4) Young Saints team has played a tough schedule thus far.
7. Rancho Cucamonga (7-3) Cougars off to good start, face Etiwanda next.
8. Don Lugo (3-2) Hope to challenge Chino again for league and/or CIF title.
9. Pomona Catholic (2-3) Defending CIF Division 7 champs will try luck in Division 6.
10. Jurupa Hills (5-4) Softball just one of many up and coming sports at Jurupa Hills.