Miguel’s Jr. quietly opened its 18th location last week.
It’s the chain’s second Norco location, and its first non-standalone location.
The restaurant’s dining room is also slightly cozier than other locations (2,500 square feet as compared to 3,000 for the typical standalone location), but has a longer drive-thru — about 14 car lengths — than existing locations.
Miguel’s Jr. will celebrate with a grand opening beginning at 10:30 a.m. Thursday (January 18), followed by a complementary lunch for all in attendance from 11:15 a.m. to noon.
Hours for the new location — 2450 River Road, Space 300 — are 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Saturday.
Thanks to the generous folks at Miguel’s Jr., we’ve got five $10 gift cards and five free burrito cards to give away.
To enter, all you need to do is simply leave a comment below, before 5 p.m. Friday, January 19. Good luck!
Here are the rules:
- One comment per person.
- Your email address or social media account (linked to your Disqus profile) will only be used to contact you in the event you win.
- Employees of MediaNews Group/Digital First Media and its affiliates, along with members of the employees’ immediate families are ineligible to win. Sorry, Mom.
- The contest ends at 5 p.m. PST Friday, January 19, 2018.
- Ten (10) winners will be chosen at random via random.org after the close of the contest. Five (5) winners will receive a $10 Miguel’s Jr. gift card. Five (5) winners will receive a card redeemable for a free burrito.
- Winners agree to have their name mentioned in the Dine 909 blog and/or newspaper column.