HEY NORCO!!! 🌯 Our newest location is NOW OPEN at 2450 River Road!! . We know it's raining, but with our longest Drive Thru ever, you won't even have to get out of the car to get your hands on your favorite Miguel's Jr burrito, so roll out! . . . . #miguelsjr #norcovillage #norco #riverside #coronanorco #ie #inlandempire #socal #southerncalifornia #california #mexicanfood #homecooked #hometown #thetasteofhome #burritos #tacos #nachos #taquitos
Miguel’s Jr. quietly opened its 18th location last week.
It’s the chain’s second Norco location, and its first non-standalone location.
The restaurant’s dining room is also slightly cozier than other locations (2,500 square feet as compared to 3,000 for the typical standalone location), but has a longer drive-thru — about 14 car lengths — than existing locations.
Miguel’s Jr. will celebrate with a grand opening beginning at 10:30 a.m. Thursday (January 18), followed by a complementary lunch for all in attendance from 11:15 a.m. to noon.
Hours for the new location — 2450 River Road, Space 300 — are 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday, 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Saturday.
Thanks to the generous folks at Miguel’s Jr., we’ve got five $10 gift cards and five free burrito cards to give away.
To enter, all you need to do is simply leave a comment below, before 5 p.m. Friday, January 19. Good luck!
Here are the rules:
- One comment per person.
- Your email address or social media account (linked to your Disqus profile) will only be used to contact you in the event you win.
- Employees of MediaNews Group/Digital First Media and its affiliates, along with members of the employees’ immediate families are ineligible to win. Sorry, Mom.
- The contest ends at 5 p.m. PST Friday, January 19, 2018.
- Ten (10) winners will be chosen at random via random.org after the close of the contest. Five (5) winners will receive a $10 Miguel’s Jr. gift card. Five (5) winners will receive a card redeemable for a free burrito.
- Winners agree to have their name mentioned in the Dine 909 blog and/or newspaper column.