It was far from pretty, but Saturday’s 27-23 win was exactly what UCLA needed going into its bye week.
The Bruins (3-2, 1-1 Pac-12) used 15-play, 79-yard drive that lasted more than six minutes in the fourth quarter to salt away a crucial conference victory and avoid a three-game losing streak.
Links to wrap up the game:
- Gamer: Why a 7-yard run from Soso Jamabo in the fourth quarter was the “biggest play of the season”
- First-half notebook: Another game, another targeting penalty
- From columnist Mark Whicker: UCLA still has points to prove this year
- Photo gallery from Keith Birmingham
- Game GIFs: Relief and happiness as Bruins pull off win
- Video interviews
- On Colorado: Wasted opportunities cost Colorado. Again.
A more in-depth review of the game: Continue reading “About last night: A review of UCLA’s 27-23 win over Colorado” »