EZAKIMAK 11,053′ FULL MOON CHALLENGE
- Date / Time
- Apr 04 / 4:00 PM – 10:00 PM
- Winter Events, Family Fun, Entertainment, Cross Country Ski, Après
Spectators and family can take an evening gondola ride to witness the spring Pink Moon from atop the Sierra and cheer on their participant. The top of the mountain will be buzzing with indoor/outdoor fun for the whole family including the Ezakimak finish line, music, food and drinks, kids activities and more.
5K | 2,000ft of Elevation Gain
Dates: Saturday, April 4, 2015
Ezakimak is Kamikaze spelled backwards. Our legendary Kamikaze mountain bike trail spans from Mammoth Mountain’s peak, weaving through the “backside” of the mountain and finishing at our Main Lodge. We’re bringing summer fun to the snow with a backwards race, we’re sending you uphill. Participants can cross country ski, snowshoe or run their way up the Kamikaze trail under the light of a spring full moon.
11,053 Ezakimak Ski/Run/Show Challenge | $40*
Entry fee includes race, finishers beer, bag check at registration, gondola ride down
after race, food & water stations, on-course DJ’s and bag check delivery to the top.
–Open Run (Male/Female)
–Open Ski (Male/Female)
–Open Snowshoe (Male/Female)
- 4pm-6:30pm – On-site registration and bib pick up in the Main Lodge Ticket Office
- 5-6:30pm – Ezakimak Practice on Lower Minaret Mile (Chair 11)
- 6:30pm – Panorama Gondola Opens and Activities Begin at Eleven53
- 7pm – Ezakimak Challenge Starts at Broadway Express (waves)
- 8:20pm – Ezakimak Awards at Eleven53
- 9:45 pm – Activities at Eleven53 close
- 10pm – Panorama Gondola closes
- See more at: http://www.mammothmountain.com/winter/events/event-detail?url=11-053-ezakimak-ski-run-show-challenge-mammoth-pink-moon#sthash.A3dIIiAt.dpuf